Monday, March 19, 2012

Another Delay

I just got a call from the oncologist's office. They've asked me to postpone my appointment until Friday, the 30th. While I'm not feeling too badly, physically, I do hate the waiting, not knowing. Am I in trouble? Does this need to be dealt with asap? Or can it wait?

I suppose it will have to wait. Still in limbo.

No comments: