Friday, February 10, 2012

The bloodwork is done. What's fascinating is that although I can't stand to watch them stick a needle in my body, I can watch the blood go through a little tube and into the glass vial. It was the first time I had actually watched. Did you know that blood is such a gorgeous color? Rich, deep burgundy color.

They tell me that everything looks okay. After testing my blood and the secretions from various orifices, nothing negative has been discovered. This is all good news of course.

Then there's the bad news. I also had a mammogram, sonogram, and chest x-rays. I have a large mass in my left breast. So later this month, I will be getting a biopsy and then seeing an oncologist.

I'll have more news after those events. Not to worry, I'm doing fine. As I've said, I am prepared for what ever happens. So tata for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the biopsy, Lou. As you say, you've faced difficulties before, you will face this one too. George

Dena Jo said...

You in my thoughts and prayers, Lou!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Lou.

Fred said...

You have always been a fighter cous; I'm going to bet on you.

Lou said...

Thanks so much. My next appointment is on the 21st. And so it begins...